Fantasy Grounds - Prepared! One Shot Adventures (5E) review
Published & copyrighted by SmiteWorks USA, LLC
True-grit.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This Content
So, your players went off on a tangent?A Dozen 5th Edition One-Shot Adventures for Levels 1 to 15
Never fear—Prepared! offers GMs quick solutions to keep the game moving and players entertained, while you figure out your next move. Here are short, one-shot adventures for every environment, including:
- An alien factory where victims are drained of their essence and transformed into ethereal horrors
- An abandoned alchemical lab where one inhuman assistant got left behind
- The sky literally falling, right in front of the adventurers
- Goblins who’ve built a most unusual “fortress” in a roadside ditch
- A mysterious stone terrace rising up out of the snow, with an ancient machine glinting from the topmost level.
- ..and much more, lavishly illustrated with maps by Meshon Cantrill!
With Prepared!, designer Jon Sawatsky has created dozens of 5th Edition fantasy scenarios ready to use in any fantasy campaign setting, at a variety of PC levels. Never be caught without a plot again!
These adventures feature monsters from 5th Edition and from the Tome of Beasts.
Released on April 16, 2017. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.2.2 and higher.
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and the included 5E ruleset.
SmiteWorks USA, LLC
2 GB available space