linnha
JustinW
Eva
besta
Lisam13
Jesus_A

Facebook

Please Donate.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 08:59:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bournias Bulldogs!  (Read 9873 times)

Offline SOUTHEASTERNCANINE

Re: Bournias Bulldogs!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 08:23:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yea those are nice!

Offline Henry

• TG Benefactor
    • God Member
    • LEATHERNECK ABs
    « Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 07:27:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Damn I need to get out to them shows up north with my crew! Shit!

Offline BrandonTX

• God Member
    • I love True Grit!!!!!
    « Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • The footage is awesome. I wish i could hunt as often as yall do. I must say, im surprised to see him bounce off the hog so many times. In my opinion using a pit cross i would expect them to be better than the straight ABs used. From the video that doesnt seem to be the case. I never saw TGs Rock of KH bounce off hogs and i doubt General or Brick did either.

Not trying to stir the shit, im just honestly disappointed. There are very few people on here that have dogs that i would feed. I assumed yall had dogs on par, but if these bumper car videos are the ones you are showing us, id hate to see the vids you arent showing us.
    ///////////\\"Brandon, maybe you should stop talking shit, and do something more than talking shit.\\"//////////// -DIRTY THIRTY

LMFAO!!! Best comeback ever!!!

Offline Carolina Fatz

• TG Benefactor
    • God Member
    • Man do I want a blue hippo from big rig!!!
    « Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 10:38:24 PM »
  • Publish
  •  Thanks for your opinion, like I stated originally please keep ur hating to yourself
    "Go tap ur dog on the tip of his red rocket so he stands nice for a fat lady  in a blazer" Shille 07

"Your dog is from the dirty south he dont speak German!"

"Dont judge a dog by his pedigree judge him by his ABILITY" -Floyd Boudreaux-

"Well, Curtis, hate to burst your bubble but your on social media now...go throw some coons in a bucket.."  Grindstone

Offline BrandonTX

• God Member
    • I love True Grit!!!!!
    « Reply #19 on: October 24, 2013, 10:58:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • At least he didnt cur out and he looks very athletic. Is he missing his teath? I bet my dogs would look like Hannah Montana twerking all over a hog like that if their teath were missing to.
    ///////////\\"Brandon, maybe you should stop talking shit, and do something more than talking shit.\\"//////////// -DIRTY THIRTY

Offline holubcu

• TG Benefactor
    • God Member
    « Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 07:10:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks for your opinion, like I stated originally please keep ur hating to yourself quotes fatz

ohh, that rights you boys and your dogs should have special treatment on here.   :o :o pleasee........ :'(

:'(don't say nothing bad about our doggies or will call you haters  ,  you all make most the bulldog women in sport seem thick-skinned and practical.

don't put the shit up, if you can't handle the truth or a little bullshit, jesus christ, than your partner been bragging them up as lights years ahead of everybody else,..........too funny and unbelievable.
    He had 18 staples in him from working and it wasn't from a Tug toy burn

Offline Carolina Fatz

• TG Benefactor
    • God Member
    « Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 08:23:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • It's like this Curtis, all I wanted to do was have a productive thread that folks could enjoy. If I wanted to argue with u I would have done it in the multiple other threads u have INFECTED with your bullshit. Unlike you I have gone out and worked and proved my dogs! So I enjoy talking about them. You on the other hand have done nothing constructive in a LONG time. If you think that I can't handle the shit you sling, you are sadly mistaken. All I gotta do is drop my cur dogs and enjoy the rest of my day!! So fuckin blow me dude!! Get off my dick! You have never met me or any of our dogs. Your opinion is fucking useles. I'm not gonna waste any more of this thread on you. If you don't like our dogs cool!! Good for you! You don't have to feed them. Now go back to not working dogs and leave us that actually put our shit out there alone!! Tons of hogs y'all catch  with them curs u ain't got. Peace bro!!
    "Go tap ur dog on the tip of his red rocket so he stands nice for a fat lady  in a blazer" Shille 07

"Well, Curtis, hate to burst your bubble but your on social media now...go throw some coons in a bucket.."  Grindstone

Offline BrandonTX

• God Member
    • I love True Grit!!!!!
    « Reply #22 on: October 25, 2013, 11:06:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Im not meaning to come across as talking shit here. It just blew my mind. I was expecting better. I mean, what are yalls goals? Are you trying to breed the most bad ass bulldogs, or just catch hogs? He got the job done, on a hunting board im sure the video would start a big circle jerk. And to most "HUNTERS" thats all that matters. Me personally and the guys i run with care more about making the ultimate catching bulldog. Just eventually catching is not good enough. I dont like slow mouth dogs that get their head knocked away 3 times before they get a mouthful.

Anyways, like i said, i was just expecting better. Yall act like yall would suck Brocks dick if it would help make more like him.

Is there another Brock that is bad ass and im getting them confused? I would have never said anything if i hadnt heard how good he was. Ill feel like a real ass if there is another brock out there that is good. Sorry if thats the case.

Offline Carolina Fatz

• TG Benefactor
    • God Member
    « Reply #23 on: October 26, 2013, 05:10:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Btx, if you open the thread stating u don't wanna talk shit then don't. But since that is all you ever do I will address you. where in my thread did I state anything about blowing the dog. U may wanna blow Chris as hard as u ride his dick, but what u do is your business. Could a couple of them catches been cleaner? Sure. Was every dog in the video Brock? No! Spend some time in the woods and you will notice that every catch ain't the prettiest thing in the world. But you pen loving wanna bee freaks dwell on every little thing. You r just as pathetic as Curtis with your constant hating and never doing anything constructive. It's cool the real dog men on here know ur a tool and full of shit. But like I told Curtis I don't care if you don't like the dog. Bye bye now buddy!!

I got an idea. Go work some dogs. Post a video or some pics!! Hahahha  that shit will never happen. TFF!!

Offline BrandonTX

• God Member
    • I love True Grit!!!!!
    « Reply #24 on: October 26, 2013, 07:40:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • I dont even know Chris. I like kinghaven dogs so i have no agenda or problems with the line like Curtis does. I have seen yall talk a lot of shit about Brock and none of that was impressive. And anyone that has seen dogs down from me respects what i have done even if they dont like me. A guy i know that is an avid hunter is the person than messaged me about how shitty brock looked and how sick he is of people on this board that hunt alot and act like hunting gods yet their dogs suck. Honestly i had no problem with chris and i have no idea who you are. I like kinghaven dogs and i like pit crosses. Just seriously disappointed that another one of the dogs being bragged on is just another bla catchdog. I would much rather be friends with everyone. That is my personality. But i say what i see and that is nothing to brag about.

Id say nice bay dogs but that looks like an incloser. Maybe you should send me some bay dogs and we will send you some bulldogs worth bragging about.

Offline tremendous machine

• mud, blood, dogs and hogs... jd
    « Reply #25 on: October 26, 2013, 08:28:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Brandon.  your a joke to me, and so are the dogs you don't have.  I put mine out there for the world to see.  You tell bullshit stories from 10 yrs ago.  Your no dogman. Your. a has been that never really had shit that anyone will ever care about.  you have nothing. but a bullshit opinion, based on jealousy.  that's sad and apparent.  No ones paying you any attention, and someone elses stuff is gettin a little.   Well get used to it or continue to be a hater.  Ill say it again, your a joke!  Call me.  ill put dorsey on 3 way and let him tell you bout how brock catches, and why he got 2 pups off brock 2 yrs ago.  O yeah.  since you brought up general brick and rock...  who do think worked them dogs?  idiot.  Newsflash jr.  your not an authority figure, your a wannabe.

enuff with the board games. call me 7173043021
    anytime anywhere
     consider my soft mouthed bull dog open to anything off yours
    You would probably be more like me, if you had the nerve.             
                         -harry peirpont

criticism fuels ambition.
                          -j. jones

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2013, 09:23:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • "and and anyone that has seen dogs down from me respects what i have done even if they don't like me". 

Who are these people? What fuckin dogs? And respect for doing what??? 
    Maybe when someone starts brandons bulldogs thread all these questions will be answered.    But that's never gonna  happen in the real world, only in your head bro. 
    Keep dreaming Hannah Montana.

cb
                         -harry peirpont

-j. jones

Offline mudblood

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 07:35:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Brandy your such a fag don't come up north with that talk stay in Texas with the steers lol holibuco aren't you dead yet does you little stomach still hurt lol for the record I do have some of the baddest video of these mutts on earth and some on here have seen it.  See fag I try not to put any blood or hunters faces limiting my video to catches there are some bad catches mostly from my dog biff he's been on half the hunts as Brock don't punish Brock for that lol. Brock bulldog of the year again outstanding. See name drop jay Dorsey seen these dogs work that's why he tried to buy em every single time we took a trip jay has seen thousands of dogs working and jay don't open up his check book for no one and then we got no name drop Brandon from Texas hating lol you piece of shit mtherfuckers got any video yet I guess not you fucks lol man you guys suck get those dicks out you ass and do something with your dogs besides looking to hard at ours Brandon you and holibuco should get it over with and bang watch out for his overbite lol quit being pussies take a step back and look at yourself you didn't have a father figure that has to be it I can almost excuse that lol please write me back I enjoy this sorry ion for this not really though lol watch out for the new DVD coming out with new and old school footage ill save you a copy Brandon before they sell out actually I'm gonna put you in the vid don't worry it will be funny hulobuco your definatly have a star role for people to remember you when you pass. Ah man this is fun ill get back to you fags later no offense to the real fags out there wait one more thing Brandon likes kinghaven dogs but not cb dogs what an idiot there from the same fucking place almost you fucking retard shut your mouth you don't know what the fuck your saying dumb fuck like I believe it was stated to you before you'll never own a good dog from here that's why your probably still hating we wipe our shoes on fucks like you lol really we do lol get off the dick lay off and stay off see never cared what people think that's why we're here and your not and you'll never here us talking about your dog good or bad so your under us it's ok at least it's still hot in Texas you got that on us lol what's your dogs name any ways ah doesn't matter it's probably a dud like you dog man Brandon ill get you a towel so you can wipe your face cause I'm dun baby lol for now

Offline BrandonTX

• God Member
    • I love True Grit!!!!!
    « Reply #28 on: October 27, 2013, 09:38:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hahaha you fuckers are funny. You say you dont care what other people think but you just blew up. LOL. Its funny to me how you went backwards. Started with Brick Rock and General and got cross dogs thats bounce off hogs lol.

On top of that, im just calling it like i see it. It was about the dogs. Ive called out good friends of mines dogs for not being good enough, and if i ever get kennel blind and start looking the other way on stuff, i want it to be brought to my attention.

Like i said, he got the job done. Looks like he would have plenty of wind and hunting in a big pen with 12 hounds he will work.

As far as all the fag this, fag that talk it just makes you look really insecure. Im not going to make a trip up there to hunt with yalls shitty dogs when i live in Texas the hog hunting meca. But if yall want to come down and be cool and show us the bumper car videos were a fluke then come on down. If after that yall want to talk all that fag stuff we can work that out to.

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 04:16:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Yo. hanna Montana.   we didn't start with general brick and rock, we made general brick and rock and a lot more.  Brock has caught more than all 3 combined.  Do you have dogs, you ain't in the woods and you ve never produced shit.  You are a nobody, just like Curtis. I shut his bullshit ass up, and your next kid!  Just remember whose thread your on, mine.  Now if you wanna talk some shit, dial my damn #.  Also, if you would like g see this specimen in the flesh, we would be happy to watch BROCK jerk a fuckin a hole in 1 of you mutts, that you don't have.  not good enough you say.  well, lets find. out then.  I think your straight bullshit kid.  You know my dogs.  let me say again.  YOU KNOW MY DOGS!  the unknown here is you.  You even pretend to know brick and general. what?  Did you see them once?  I worked them dogs parents and then hand picked them out there litters. 15 Yrs ago.  your not even close to this shit my boy.  If u type 1 thing before dialing my #,  then, you are a bitch.   
    We show and prove...

Brocks balls are in your court.

Cb
    717-304-3021
                         -harry peirpont

-j. jones

Donate!

Recent Topics

Re: Thoughts on a breeding...
    [September 01, 2014, 09:00:35 PM]

[September 01, 2014, 08:52:04 PM]

Re: Buyllyonyourknoboo7
    [September 01, 2014, 08:47:27 PM]

[September 01, 2014, 08:26:32 PM]

[August 31, 2014, 05:54:44 PM]

[August 31, 2014, 03:58:17 PM]

[August 31, 2014, 03:51:41 PM]

ShoutBox!

Last 5 Shouts:

EasyFive

April 02, 2013, 11:50:35 AM
    Hi All new here. Great site

jfratta

February 07, 2013, 12:39:53 AM
    ill be working till the dirt nap.i feel your pain

Scott_T

January 18, 2013, 10:01:31 AM
    You guys buy my stickers, and I'll make up some cool Bulldog gear...

Scott_T

January 16, 2013, 05:42:41 PM
    Working for days on this!!!!ARGH

mtorres434

January 16, 2013, 03:10:53 PM
    Looks like it is working!

Show 50 latest